HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scout Sniping, Quick Scope and No Scope Guides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darzee96
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Scout Sniping, Quick Scope and No Scope Guides   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Sniping Guide

Hey there : D
Today gonna tell you about some sniping, so lets go into it, i will tell some good things for Scout sniping, Quick scoping and No scping, so yea lets go.

Basic Sniping

Just use the Intervention (The last sniper you unlock (M21 EBR) is very good to Scout sniping), and you know, hold shift down some seconds before shooting : D

Scout Sniping

So Scout Sniping is the thing where you are siting a place where no one will find you, and you got a big look over the map. Thermal sight is okay to this thing.

Class:

Primary: M21 EBR /w Thermal Sight and Hearbeatsensor
Secondary: You choose
Equipment: Claymore
Grenades: You choose
Perk 1: Bling Pro / Seight of Hand Pro (I will say Bling Pro)
Perk 2: Stoping Power Pro (Its the best perk 2 to snipers because, snipers got alot of damage, but if you hit in the leg mabye the enemy dont die, but mabye with Stoping Power Pro and FMJ.
Perk 3: Steay Aim Pro of course (I will say its the best, and you it so these diffrent modes to play sniper)
Deathstreak: You choose (Not martydom or copycat, i think)

Quick Scoping

This is awesome to do i think, this tactic is, just run around, go to some high places, lets say go to the helicopter at highrise. you can see alot up there, but take a look and move, because if you not move , its like some Scout sniping. Scout sniping is where you are taking good time to get headshot, quick scoping is just make a quick scope, that means look through the scope 1 sec or 2 and the just shoot.

Class:

Primary: Intervention /w FMJ
Secondary: (I got Spas-12 with grip, thats work very good)
Equipment: Semtex / Frag
Grenades: Stun Grenade (I think its cool because you got time to sight, when enemy is stunned)
Perk 1: Seight of Hand Pro (Very good when you need to Quick scope, because Pro in this perk, make you scope quick)
Perk 2: Stoping Power Pro
Perk 3: Steady Aim
Deathstreak: Painkiller, Martydom or Finalstand

No Scope

Its very simpel, Dont scope. but the tactic is, i just found dome few days ago. one time ago i was just shooting and shooting, and finnaly i killed them. now i kill on first or second shoot. when you not have scoped there is the bad scope thing 4 white lines, they need to be red, to to that sight on you enemy and they will be red, and you can see the name of the enemy (mabye not if the enemy got Cold Blooded Pro) thats it, shoot and boom dead (you can shoot sometimes before you hit) Remember move you self holw the time, so the enemy not kill you so easy.

Class:

Primary: Intervention /w FMJ
Secondary: You Choose
Equipment: Semtex / Frag
Grenades: Stun Greande (So you got time to sight)
Perk 1: Marathon Pro, i will say
Perk 2: Stoping Power Pro
Perk 3: Steady Aim
Deathstreak: Painkiller, Martydom or Finalstand

I hoped you now got som experience for sniping modes. I hope you will enjoy when you are playing

Please tell me if you think i need something, so i can write it, and tell me if there is some typeerror please. Very Happy

Martin / Darzee

Last edited by Darzee96 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark'Hunter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scout Sniping, Quick Scope and No Scope Guides   Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm

you wrote spas wrong. You wrote spaps
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scout Sniping, Quick Scope and No Scope Guides
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1